Thursday, September 3, 2009

Is constipation linked to acne?

The jury is still out on whether constipation impacts acne, but in my personal experience, the two are definitely linked. They say that when toxins and waste cannot be excreted from your body, it enters your bloodstream. Once that happens, toxins can go everywhere, including your skin, where they can clog up your pores and lead to breakouts.

One of the best things for digestion is psyllium husk. This is PURE FIBER. This stuff is my Holy Grail for staying regular. It works in literally 10 min for me. I take it every morning, but if you're not as constipated, just take it 2 times a week.

In a small teacup, heat up water to the point where you can still gulp it, not sip. Mix in a heaping teaspoon of psyllium husk. Mix it well in the water, and drink right away. Don't drink this too slowly or it will congeal!

3 comments:

Itzypies said...

Hi,

I hope you have more interesting write ups such as this :D

Good day!!!

Clearly Beautiful Blog said...

Hi there, thank you for the comment! I just got started, so be on the lookout for many more interesting posts. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Great review! Where can I buy psyllium husk btw? :)

Post a Comment