Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MAC Cleanse Off and Update

Finding the perfect makeup remover is like finding the perfect man. All of a sudden, there is no more gossip. When you finally meet the right one (makeup remover or man), you don't have much to bitch about with your friends. MAC Cleanse Off oil--just as I had predicted--melts away all my face makeup with no residue, no irritation, and no rubbing. I have not broken out because of this product either. 
Although its an oil, once you splash water on your face, the oil becomes milky and washes right off. My face is left feeling soft, but not at all greasy. It also has a pleasing smell that I can only describe as swiss orange-flavored chocolates. Sorry for the horrid yellow picture, but I can only find time to take pictures at night lately.

So in sum, MAC Cleanse Off, at least, is the makeup remover of my dreams. On lazy days, I just use this one product and call it a night. But on most days, I follow this up with an eye makeup remover, and then a salicylic acid, oil-free cleanser. At $22, I'm still wondering if its worth repurchasing. I may experiment with the Boots Cleansing Milk first. But I will never go back to makeup wipes, that is fo sho.

As for my little update, you may or may not have noticed that I'm blogging a little less often lately. You see, my computer has decided  to leave this world, may it rest in peace. So until I buy a new computer, I'm borrowing one from the hubby for short periods of time and bringing you posts once a week. 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Tuesday!

blog comments powered by Disqus