Tresemee Heat Tamer Spray, a Conair paddle brush, a Brushlab ceramic brush (available at ULTA), and a Conair hair dryer. I love all of these products and recommend them all. I should mention a great blowdry actually begins with using a great shampoo and conditioner. I highly recommend Organix Shampoos and Conditioners.
Easy peesy blow drying:
- Towel-dry hair
- Spritz Tresemee heat tamer into hair (3-5 sprays should do it).
- Detangle hair with the Conair paddle brush
- Turn the blowdryer to high, and blowdry your hair until it is about 80% dry. Keep flipping your hair up and down and use your hands to feel for wetter spots at the roots and direct heat to it.
- Once hair is 80% dry, use the Brushlab brush to grab large chunks of hair. Any large barreled, ceramic brush with vents should do the trick.
- Grab a chunk of hair, direct heat to the roots, and move the brush and hair dryer downwards (see stock picture below). Repeat till all the hair sections are dry and straight.
- Spray any fly-aways with hair spray. If you have static in your hair, rub a bit of lotion between your hands and run your hands through your hair.
What are your must-have hair products?
FTC disclaimer: All of the products except the Brushlab brush was bought with my own money. As always, this is my honest opinion.