Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I love you NYX Ice Princess!



Ice Princesss was my debut entrance into the wonderful world of NYX. And what a smashing entrance. I have to say NYX has blown me away with their quality, price and packaging. A+ in all three. On to les swatches!

Ice Princess is a sheer pink shade that can be worn alone, or layered over any shade of lipstick. I wanted to show you guys a picture of my lips with Ice Princess, but it looks quite sheer and since everyone's lips are differently pigmented, I thought this would be more helpful

My favorite way to wear Ice Princess is to apply it over 2 MAC lipsticks: To Swoon For and Chintz on Chintz. Here are all three shades:

Top to bottom: MAC To Swoon For, MAC Chintz on Chintz, NYX Ice Princess

As for texture, I find this to be not too sticky, and not too light--just right. It does require re-application throughout the day, but that's just the nature of the beast when it comes to lipglosses (unless you are using UBER sticky Dazzleglass, which I don't care for because my hair keeps sticking to it!).

When it's time for my next haul, I will be bee-lining to Ulta for many more NYX products, especially lipglosses and JEPs!

7 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

I couldn't agree more! I love NYX! There are so many other products from the line that I want. I just wish Ulta sold the complete line, like the blushes and more lip colors. Ice princess looks pretty!

Natalie said...

Oh my! That looks gorgeous! Wish NYX products were more easily available in the UK! :(
Have a fab Christmas hun!
XXXX

Caitlin said...

Ohh this is super pretty!

I heart NYX :)


xo Caitlin

Lilladylife said...

pretty!!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

LOL. I am still admiring your nail color!

Ashwini said...

Yes, NYX is the bomb, and its just not that close to my house either. I always want to swatch stuff before I buy, so online purchasing is tough for me. Oh well, hopefully I'll find one around here.

Ashwini said...

@tris: Thanks for liking my nail color! In the first picture, I'm wearing Done Out in Deco, and 2nd one is Barefoot in Barcelona. :)

Post a Comment