Friday, May 21, 2010

My bedroom makeover wishlist

I've been toying with the idea of scouring the net for my bedroom makeover, which I talked about in a previous post. With online shopping, there are no lines, pushy sales assistants, or crowded parking lots. Besides, any endeavor that does not require the shedding of fuzzy socks and sweatpants for civilized clothing is a tempting offer. But most importantly, I think online shopping exposes you to one-of-a-kind items, or at least items that are very unlikely to be replicated by anyone you know. Here are a few things that recently caught my eye:

 Mmm, what a sofa to curl up and read on. One can dream right?

Or perhaps some Japanese-inspired bedding:


I'd love for this beauty to grace the top of my dresser:

And now over to you. Do you have favorite websites that have designer or hand-made items? They can be any kinda websites, from furniture, to jewelry, I'm just looking for ideas!

blog comments powered by Disqus