I'm loving both the Cleanse Off and the Boots makeup removers, but a full review on both products will be coming up a little later. And now onto my Monday Moods:
1. Mood: Wistfully wishing I could blog full-time.
2. Hair: Flat ironed and clipped back into a half-up half-down style.
3. What are your plans this summer?
To finish up my dissertation so I can graduate next May (which means little to no summer days off, boo). I also plan to makeover my bedroom. Luckily, my sister in law, who is something of a prodigy in decorating, is coming over to help me. How about something divine like this? It's modern, and yet reminds me of Indian color palettes...
[image from HGTV]
4. What’s the last thing you’ve eaten?
Dunkin Donuts hashbrowns. I'm a health nut aren't I.
- Kat von D Ludwig palette for a shimmery bronze look
- The usual essentials: UDPP, Fluidline Blacktrak, Zero, and Maybelline Colossal Volum' mascara
- Ever so Rich Cremesheen Glass
- Faces cream blush
- MAC strobe liquid as highlighter
6. What’s one of the best things that’s ever happened to you?
Meeting the man of my dreams. I know that's cheesy, but it's true!
7. What’s a quality you like about yourself?
I don't stress out and worry about things. Whatever happens, I can brush it off, think of a solution, and start to overcome it. I think problems become problems partly because your mind tends to exaggerate the size of the problem.
8. Something you’re looking forward to this week:
Going to visit my folks in Florida. I think I'll treat my tootsies to a pedicure whilst I'm there. :)
White cable knit sweater (Old Navy)
Rock and Republic jeans
10. Weekly goals: Get a few important posts out (i.e. a VERY belated April favorites!)
Feel free to pick up this Monday Moods post for your own blog. I totally did not invent these questions; just forgetting where I got them from!