Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Moods

Mmm, what a yummy weekend I had. I attended a lovely wedding in the White Mountains of New Hampshire!  I also recently picked up Boots Botanicals Soothing Eye Makeup Remover and MAC Cleanse Off, so pampering myself is happening quite often lately.
I'm loving both the Cleanse Off and the Boots makeup removers, but a full review on both products will be coming up a little later.  And now onto my Monday Moods:



1. Mood: Wistfully wishing I could blog full-time.

2. Hair: Flat ironed and clipped back into a half-up half-down style.


3. What are your plans this summer? 

To finish up my dissertation so I can graduate next May (which means little to no summer days off, boo). I also plan to makeover my bedroom. Luckily, my sister in law, who is something of a prodigy in decorating, is coming over to help me. How about something divine like this? It's modern, and yet reminds me of  Indian color palettes...
[image from HGTV]

4. What’s the last thing you’ve eaten?
Dunkin Donuts hashbrowns. I'm a health nut aren't I.

5. Eyes/lips/cheeks:


Eyes: 

- Kat von D Ludwig palette for a shimmery bronze look
- The usual essentials: UDPP, Fluidline Blacktrak,  Zero, and Maybelline Colossal Volum'  mascara

Lips:
- Ever so Rich Cremesheen Glass

Cheeks
- Faces cream blush
- MAC strobe liquid as highlighter


6. What’s one of the best things that’s ever happened to you?
Meeting the man of my dreams. I know that's cheesy, but it's true!



7. What’s a quality you like about yourself?
I don't stress out and worry about things. Whatever happens, I can brush it off, think of a solution, and start to overcome it. I think problems become problems partly because your mind tends to exaggerate the size of the problem.

8. Something you’re looking forward to this week:
Going to visit my folks in Florida. I think I'll treat my tootsies to a pedicure whilst I'm there. :)

9. Outfit:


White cable knit sweater (Old Navy)
Rock and Republic jeans

10. Weekly goals: Get a few important posts out (i.e. a VERY belated April favorites!) 


Feel free to pick up this Monday Moods post for your own blog. I totally did not invent these questions; just forgetting where I got them from!


blog comments powered by Disqus