The lovely Eliza-Make Up Junkie has awarded me my first blog awards! Eliza has awesome hauls, product reviews, and makeup tutorials. She's one of the sweetest bloggers out there as she always gives kudos to fellow bloggers, which is so generous of her. So here are my awards (woohooooooo!)
With these awards, I have to:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award (Eliza, you da bomb diggity)
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award (here's Eliza)
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself (see below)
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers (see below the below)
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
7 things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I get cold very easily. When I'm cold, I bother my hubby by 1) turning up the heat and 2) whining.
2. I hate unnecessary abbreviations. What the hell is "peeds"? Why can't you say pediatrician?
3. I love the spicy italian sub at Subway. It's da bomb. daaaaa bomb.
4. "Halo" by Beyonce gets me soo pumped up during kickboxing. That song is magical.
5. I sit down in random parts of my living room when I'm tired. It's like I'm half cat or something.
6. I have a love/hate relationship towards La Mer. It's stupidly expensive, and yet I want to try it.
7. I want Santa to give me a Lush haul this Christmas.
7 Bloggers I nominate
I love everyone I follow, so this was quite hard to do. Here they are in no particular order:
1. My Fashion and Beauty Blog is one of the first girls to follow me. She's very honest about her experience with products, and her hauls are lovely yet approchable.
2. Gaby's Beauty Blog is a great place to find DIY products and deals and steals. And she has this adorable hamster on a wheel on the side bar. I'm such a sucker for cute animals I swear.
3. Makeup Diary Confessions is a fabulous place to read about hauls on all sorts of products. I basically live vicariously through her shopping sprees.
4. Hell Candy Make-Up has some of the most enviable hauls I've ever seen. She's also very honest and hilarious about everything she tries out.
5. Amynicola_ox is someone I can live vicariously through for over-the-top hauls. Love it!
6. Awilda Hearts Makeup is one of the most talented MUA out there. Also her skintone is close to mine, so anytime she buys something, I haave to have it.
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder does such great hauls. She's also beautiful, hilarious, and honest about whatever products she tries out. I think she has substantially increased my wishlist.
Sorry so long, but loving other bloggers takes time! I hope you all enjoyed this. Please let me know if you'd like to see a blogger of the month post from me. I might also do just blogger of the month in the sidebar instead of a post so it stays up all month. Not sure which one I'll go with but in any case, the bear hugging has started!