As the weather turns cold, my acne-prone skin gets quite dry. So I run into the dillemma of needing intense moisture while at the same time not clogging my pores and getting more breakouts. So I bought two things the other day: The first is Biore's new moisturizer with the dual pump thingy that reminds me of an epoxy gun. I love Biore's Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser, which I've repurchased twice, so I wanted to try their moisturizers too. This product is for women that are past teenage acne but are not dealing with wrinkles yet. So its just prevention: 1 part moisturizer, 1 part SPF 30. I've only been using this for about 3 days and so far so good.
The second purchase is the Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit. The Radiance line's main ingredient is royal jelly. This sample kit comes with 7 Burt's Bees products, which is awesome as I've been really curious to try out all-natural skincare products. I will say that I am glad I bought this sample kit. It's been a lot of fun getting to try so many things at once. I've got that haul-high all week long. Yaaay for samples! Ok here's what you get
- Body lotion: contains natural mica to enhance skin tone
- Creamy body wash: infused with oil beads to moisture while it cleanses
- Soap: cleanses and exfoliates to smooth and even skin tone
- Day and Night creams: increase radiance, firmness, and minimize the appearance of fine lines
- Eye Cream: reduce fine lines and natural lip shimmer
- Lip shimmer (not shown cuz its currently tucked away in my purse)
I'll do in-depth reviews of both the Biore and Burt's Bees products once I've used substantial amounts of both. Till then, I'm enjoying my haul high!