Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gray: Color Tag

Uinisan recently tagged me to do a color tag on GRAY. I took the liberty to interpret gray as inclusive of silver (isn't that just gray with a sparkle? sorta? kinda?) Here are some lovely grays around the house:

My favorite super dangly earrings. They amplify any outfit!



Italian glass necklace from my sister-in-law.


My favorite eyeshadow from the Coastal Scents 88 piece palette (3rd column, 2nd from top)


A great smoky e/s from the Coastal Scents 26 piece palette (1st column, 2nd from top).


Silvery-gray clutch for going out. I mainly use this at fancy Indian parties. I love Indian parties. Talk about getting your color on.



Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme (complete review to follow!)

I tag these 7 lovely ladies, and the color is GREEN!
http://legseleven7.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by! Do leave me a comment as they are always lovely to come home to! xoxo.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love those earrings! I am a sucker for anything dangling! :)

xoxo
Amy
thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Cute Murano Glass necklace, I'm fan of their rings:) I'll try to get the Green tag up soon, but I have to wait for Sunny weather as I to take better pics.

Yumeko said...

i got tagged by her as well for a gray color tag but i havent found enough gray things..maybe i should do some silver too XD

thanks for joining and visiting my blog! i love finding new blogs to read

Uinisan said...

Good job!!! Yea... I totally knew that gray would be a hard one to do... but actually I've got a few grays lying around my place which is why I picked the colour. Guess no one else is fan of grays like I am hahhhahaha... You did a great job..wish I can get a hold of some coastal scents palettes too~~~ And yea good job on interpreting the colour so you could finish this tag off AHAHAHAHA

Toothfairy said...

oh that clutch is so nice! I love it!

loves

Post a Comment